Writing | Selected News and Magazine Pieces
Research news releases:
- UGA study finds Saharan dust affects marine bacteria, potential pathogen Vibrio
- Chronic loneliness in older adults leads to more doctors’ office visits, UGA study finds
- UGA study finds it’s mean boys, not mean girls, who rule at school
- UGA faculty, student partner to sequence bird and crocodilian genomes
Faculty research profiles:
- 'A better way' – Dr. Dale Green, Health Policy and Management, College of Public Health
- Healthy conversation: Professor strives to spread health literacy – Dr. Karen Hilyard, Health Promotion and Behavior, College of Public Health
- Epidemiologist studies global diseases – Dr. Amara Ezeamama, Epidemiology, College of Public Health
- Public Health prof tackles indoor air pollution in developing countries – Dr. Luke Naeher, Environmental Health Sciences, College of Public Health
Big BIRC on Campus – Cover feature article published in Spring 2007 about UGA's Bio-Imaging Research Center for ugareasearch magazine, a publication of the UGA Office of the Vice President for Research.
A selection of specific pieces written for various outlets at the University of Georgia. These include:
- four recent research releases;
- three faculty research profiles;
- a cover story published in UGA Research Magazine.